smmeconnect.co.za is published by Just In Time Computer Services. We respect the privacy of all our visitors, and any information we collect will only be used to help us create a website/newsletter that better meets your needs. We welcome feedback on this policy statement, and would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Our web server may automatically collect standard information: IP addresses, referring pages, and pages visited. It does not collect your email address. This information is then aggregated and used internally to help us better target our website and newsletter to meet your needs.
We DO NOT sell, rent or share our subscriber’s list with any other party for any other reason.
We can be reached using our contact form, or by telephone at 0116140003.
Terms and conditions
We undertake to conduct ourselves and our business to the highest moral and ethical standards and we expect our users to do the same. These Terms and Conditions describe the way in which we conduct ourselves with you, and they govern the way in which you conduct yourself when using our service. If you don’t wish to use this service in accordance with these Terms and Conditions please move on elsewhere – your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
In using this service you commit to:
- Submit only genuine business listings;
- Claim only business listings for your business(es) or for businesses where you are an authorized representative;
- Not upload images, videos, text or any other content that might be considered offensive to other users or immoral;
- Make updates and additions that you know to be accurate, legal, decent and current – you will not make updates that present false, inaccurate, obscene or misleading information;
- Take a deep breath and count (slowly) to ten before writing a negative review about any business. If you must write a negative review, keep it objective and fair, and never get personal. Give any business the opportunity to resolve any issue offline before giving a negative review;
- If you’ve had a bad experience with a business and they subsequently make amends, be generous in your review of them – no-one gets it right 100% of the time, but when they fix something that’s broken they truly deserve credit;
- Not be a vandal, and do not drop litter. If you spot vandalism or spam take a moment to clear it up by making a correction, or if necessary reporting it;
- Be polite.
In providing this service we commit to:
- Always strive to provide a great service, and to be open and honest with you;
- Uphold our promises and commitments to you;
- Listen to your feedback.
You don’t need to register with smmeconnect.co.za to use the basic service, but for faster updates and more advanced features you do. When you register with us you authorize us to contact you from time to time to provide you with updates and news about the service. We will not spam you.
The smmeconnect.co.za is a paid online business listing directory service. It’s built and maintained by everyone, for everyone, and it’s operated on a platform produced and owned by Just in Time Computer Services.
The Service is provided as seen, without any warrantees specific or implied. Smmeconnect.co.za nor any of its associated companies, cannot guarantee, and can take no responsibility for, the accuracy of any listings. If you see inaccuracies you may use our tools of communications to report for any corrections.
Obscene or illegal content
Smmeconnect.co.za reserves the right to remove any obscene, illegal, or otherwise offensive content.
Withdrawal of service
Smmeconnect.co.za reserves the right to withdraw the Service at any time from any or all users.
Provision of paid services no refunds
smmeconnect.co.za responsibilities in relation to paid-for services are fulfilled in total at the moment of payment; smmeconnect.co.za is a self-service platform and does not provide subsequent refunds on paid services.
Transfer of claims and disputes
Where a business listing claim is transferred to another member following a claim dispute, the remaining period of the claim, any associated paid-for services, and any sums paid to smmeconnect.co.za are forfeited in favor of the new claimant. In short, you should not falsely claim a business listing because if it is later transferred to its rightful claimant you will not be entitled to any refund and they will inherit the remainder of the claim period and any associated promotions.
Ownership of data and your privacy
Business listings are compiled from a combination of publically available business listing data and user generated data. Brand names and trade marks that feature in business listings are used only in the context of correctly identifying those brand names, trade marks or owners to which they relate. They are owned by their respective owners and smmeconnect.co.za claims no association with any of them. All data and information present and entered into the Service becomes and remains the property of smmeconnect.co.za.
Use of this website
You specifically may not use this website:
- For any unlawful purpose;
- To harm, threaten, abuse or harass any person, or in a way that invades another’s privacy;
- For any purpose that in our opinion is unacceptable to SMME Connect Limited;
- To create, verify, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- In any automated or robot-driven manner whatsoever, except if through the smmeconnect.co.za API with an authorized API key.
business listing policy
The smmeconnect.co.za website lists public domain information about businesses, including but not limited to business names, contact details, and the nature of their business. This information can be created and updated by users including, and in some cases limited to, business owners. The smmeconnect.co.za website does not publish information that is owned by the businesses we list, with the exception of trademarks that form part of business names which are used in the correct context of the trademark to refer to the business that owns the trademark. If you believe that private information about your business has been published without proper authorization please contact us immediately through our communications channels for us to rectify the situation.
The smmeconnect.co.za website allows users to leave reviews about the service provided by any business that is listed. smmeconnect.co.za does not prevent users from leaving negative reviews, nor does it conduct any editorial review of reviews save for an automated profanity filter. If you have reason to object to any review please contact us immediately through our communications channels for us to rectify the situation.
From time to time smmeconnect.co.za may offer free trials of various features either of our own or from partners.
Free trials are provided on a complimentary and as-is basis and there are no obligations, either on you to take up, or on us to offer, a full version of the product used under a free trial.
Alterations to these terms
These terms are subject to change over time; updates will be posted here.
Last Updated: 01 November 2020